fermacell Powerpanel H2O
fermacell Powerpanel H2O is the water resistant construction board for walls, floors and ceilings. It has been specifically developed for use in rooms where there are damp conditions. Domestically, this includes wet rooms, bathrooms, showers, toilets and kitchens. Commercially, this includes hospitals, hotels, laundries, leisure and sport centres and swimming pools.
fermacell Powerpanel H2O Walls & Ceilings
Can be fixed quickly and economically to metal or timber studwork. Imprevious to water.
- Range of board sizes up to 3 m
- Easy to fix and cut
- Fixed to metal or timber stud
- Tough and hard wearing
- Edges bonded with Jointstik adhesive
- No pre-drilling needed
- Ideal surface for tiling
- Used to back log burning / solid fuel stoves
- Heat resistant up to 200 degrees Centegrade
fermacell Powerpanel H2O Flooring
Is an addition to our flooring range enabling the complete waterpoof construction of wet areas including preformed drainage and shower tray outlets.
- Dry screed flooring system
- No specialist trades required
- Ready to use in less than 24 hours
- Shower tray profiles available
- Provides full waterproof solution when used with fermacell Powerpanel H2O Boards
To be used with fermacell Powerpanel H2O where a complete tanked waterproofed system is required.
- Impermeable to water
- Free of solvents and softening agents
- Quick drying time of 2 to 3 hours
- Superior adhesive strength and excellent crack resistance
- Compatible with tile adhesives, solvent free coatings and sealants
- Full tanked system
Building inspectorate approval
Construction material to DIN EN 13501-1
Dimensional tolerances at constant humidity for standard board sizes
± 1 mm
≤ 2 mm
± 0.5 mm
1000 x 1250 mm
2000 x 1250 mm
2600 x 1250 mm
3010 x 1250 mm*
*Delivery time on request, may be cut to size
~ 1000 kg/m³
Weight per unit area
~ 13 kg/ m²
~ 5 %
Water vapour diffusion resistance coefficient
μ = 56
Thermal conductivity (to DIN EN 12664)
λ10,tr = 0.17 W/mK
Thermal resistance (to DIN EN 12664)
R10,tr = 0.07 m²K/W
Specific heat capacity
cp =1000 J/ (kgK)
≥ 6.0 N/mm²
Modulus of elasticity in bending
~ 6000 N/mm²
Relative change in length (to EN 318)
* Betw. 30 % and 65 % r.h.
* Betw. 65 % and 85 % r.h.
For further data and information please refer to the European Technical Approval ETA-07/0087.